C

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      carlo reacted to LTig's post in the thread Best way to upgrade my 2nd hand Linn system with Like Like.
      Yes, no problem. Just make sure the speakers are sensitive enough to reach max SPL with the preamp output. Yes, even tested here, here...
    • C
      My 4x10 mt studio is meant for my concert grand piano, being me a professional pianist and teacher, and I have my computer and stereo...
    • C
      carlo replied to the thread Kali Audio LP-UNF.
      I would have appreciate a flatter response in the mid-lows; do you think the bump around 100 hz is going to cause some boominess...
    • C
      carlo reacted to Matias's post in the thread Kali Audio LP-UNF with Like Like.
    • C
      carlo reacted to staticV3's post in the thread Kali Audio LP-UNF with Like Like.
      The 8010 is way smaller and cannot play nearly as deep as the LP-UNF. You can use the website below to search for the right monitors...
    • C
      Given limitations dictated by space on desk, do you think lp-unf can be any good for mixing some classical music takes? Similarly priced...
    • C
      Personal tastes and needs may vary quite a bit, but I think that a good deal of users appreciate a little desktop quality speaker. I...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom