• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Blizzard Jr was born today.

Mivera

Major Contributor
My poor 115lb wife squeezed this 11lb monster out today.

image.jpeg

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
best wishes to you all

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Thanks guys! Only an hour old there but looks like a month already! He should be ready to build audio gear in about 2 years I'm thinking :)

fas42

Major Contributor
He'll be able to pick all that supersonic distortion happening that you're missing - a great bit of test gear!

Enjoy the experience of being a dad ... :)

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Awesome Mike, congrats to you both! ...I just had one...a big cigar thinking of the new life in the world today...your new son :cool:
Best news I've read today. :)

Thanks Bob! I'm puffin on a big fat Cuban, having a ice cold beer, and enjoying the beautiful Okanagan evening as we speak :)

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
He'll be able to pick all that supersonic distortion happening that you're missing - a great bit of test gear!

Enjoy the experience of being a dad ... :)

Yes I will have a fresh set of ears to verify measurement results! Thanks!

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
If he can wind transformers at 2 years, I'll give him a job :D

I can start my very own sweat shop like the one you run in your basement :)

I think this ones old enough to start anytime :)

image.jpeg

Last edited:

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I think he looks like AJ.

2016-04-11_2259.png

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
I'm going to have to talk to my wife about that!

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Congratulations Mike. That is one adorable baby. And did you say the wife is only 115 pounds? Hard to imagine the ratio of that to baby!

Thanks! Yes normally when not pregnant. Can you believe a 11lb baby came out of this:
Wife.jpg

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Could be worse:
303_1.jpg

Kid probably has more sense than Mike already.

Anyway, congrats.:cool:

Well we can only hope. Well at least they had good taste in humor :)

Thanks!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Bloody well done and a ice cold beer for the wife Mike, next time you give birth to the baby!
If I were her I would be taking out some kind of restraining order against you after that:D

Don't be surprised if you come home in a few months to find him bench pressing your speakers:D

Was he conceived on crypton? Might explain a few things.

Good luck telling him off beyond 6 years of age, just let him do what he wants and hope for the best...

Now go and sincerely apologise to the wife and promise never to do that to her again!

Last edited:
OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Bloody well done and a ice cold beer for the wife Mike, next time you give birth to the baby!
If I were her I would be taking out some kind of restraining order against you after that:D

Don't be surprised if you come home in a few months to find him bench pressing your speakers:D

Was he conceived on crypton? Might explain a few things.

Good luck telling him off beyond 6 years of age, just let him do what he wants and hope for the best...

Now go and sincerely apologise to the wife and promise never to do that to her again!

Believe me after this she's had enough. It took 10 people in the room to pull him out. They even thought they broke his shoulder getting him out. His heart almost stopped beating several times because he was in there so tight. We thought we were going to lose him. It was very scary. Then he stopped breathing once he came out and they took him away. We didn't even know if he made it. Now he seems really strong and good. I hope nothing bad happened :(

Top Bottom