• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Blizzard Jr was born today.

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
I have to say Mike your baby is looking good, most new borns look like aliens only their parents could love :D You both have done a good job there:) hope the Mrs is recovering ok.

Any names yet?

Thanks Tom!
Yes his name is Shaun.

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Yes Mike, I'm sure you already knew that; to transmit all our best wishes and lovin' to your beautiful wife and daughter and son.
Play The Beatles tunes...check their expression.

Yes The Beatles are a big hit with our daughter as well

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Well I will look out for him on the ' deadliest catch' in a few years, he looks as though he will be ready for that in the not so distant future. .. Save you having to pay for his collage :D

Better get the arm wrestling victories in now while you still stand a chance.

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Well I will look out for him on the ' deadliest catch' in a few years, he looks as though he will be ready for that in the not so distant future. .. Save you having to pay for his collage :D

Better get the arm wrestling victories in now while you still stand a chance.

Ha ha! Maybe the local rock quarry. Yeah in 3-4 years I problem won't have a chance!

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Healthy and doing great. :)

image.jpeg

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Wow, what a lovely picture!

Thanks Bob. He's a happy boy. They just got out of the hospital today and he hasn't even cried since he got home 10 hours ago. He just sleeps, and when he wakes up momma feeds him. Other than that he is content. I suppose no need to cry if all of your needs are being taken care of. I think drinking formula causes the most crying. It gives them gas, and doesn't digest as well. The breastmilk completely absorbs into their system, and is by far the best for them. Momma's a health freak too so she always has lots of good vitamins in her system. Doesn't drink, smoke or do anything bad.

Last edited:

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
That reflects very well Mike in the pictures you share with us all, and also in your positive attitude, always, and even in the face of your deterrers.
One day he might have a Fisher turntable...his first. :)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
He's a happy boy. They just got out of the hospital today and he hasn't even cried since he got home 10 hours ago. He just sleeps, and when he wakes up momma feeds him.
Opposite of the three boys we had. My wife deserves combat pain for the work she put in to take care of them. Yes, I helped too by not getting decent sleep for two years, three different times! :) But they grew up and we love them and appreciate them very much.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Healthy and doing great. :)

View attachment 1032
Ah sleeping... Good baby! :D Am really pleased everything looks to of settled down and you have a beautiful boy there Mike:) he looks like a happy baby, you might be in with half a chance of 6 hours a night with that one:)

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
That reflects very well Mike in the pictures you share with us all, and also in your positive attitude, always, and even in the face of your deterrers.
One day he might have a Fisher turntable...his first. :)

He will be raised on ultra high resolution audio. So vinyl will likely sound terrible to him. But he will probably think the mechanical operation is pretty cool. :)

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Opposite of the three boys we had. My wife deserves combat pain for the work she put in to take care of them. Yes, I helped too by not getting decent sleep for two years, three different times! :) But they grew up and we love them and appreciate them very much.

Well made it through the first night at home and only got woke up for 10 mins. Momma fed him about 4 times though. She's doing more work now, and I will be later.

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Ah sleeping... Good baby! :D Am really pleased everything looks to of settled down and you have a beautiful boy there Mike:) he looks like a happy baby, you might be in with half a chance of 6 hours a night with that one:)

Thanks Tom!

Ronm1

Aah yes, the joys of early parenthood.
Congrats to you both!

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Thanks!

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Welcoming home your beautiful new son. You and your family have been truly blessed Mike.
Just Awesome!
Sal

OP
Mivera

Mivera

Major Contributor
Welcoming home your beautiful new son. You and your family have been truly blessed Mike.
Just Awesome!
Sal

Thanks Sal! Yes we are very happy with him. He's so happy and content. :)

Top Bottom