• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tidal is getting cheaper!

jcarys

OK, I didn't see this one coming. I just got an email from Tidal announcing that my subscription is going down to $10.99 plus tax in April.

Here's the email -
On your first billing date on or after April 10, 2024, you’ll now pay just $10.99 (plus applicable sales tax)/month for all the same features you currently use on a TIDAL Individual plan.​
This is because we’re making it easier for everyone to enjoy best-in-class sound quality by combining our HiFi and HiFi Plus tiers into a single subscription tier called TIDAL.​
You will see these changes reflected on your Subscription page at account.tidal.com on your first billing date on or after April 10, 2024. Thanks for choosing to be a TIDAL subscriber.​

It sounds like they are finally reacting to the lower price from Amazon and Apple. I hope this is the start of a push for a higher market share in 2024.

Last edited:

Anton D

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Wow! I hope I get that email, too!

Top Bottom