• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The Voice

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Some we like, a lot. It's not Classical, not Jazz, not Blues...it's World, Pop, Soul, Relax, Intimate, Soft Listening. It's the voices of angels, of the peaceful world we like to live in, it's the real world.

It's not the voices of fake politicians, it's not the voices of dictators, it's not the voices of corrupted cult leaders and disguised religious charlatans, it's not the voices of distortion and destruction, it's not the voices of gang leaders, drug Lords, mass killers, child molesters, racists, killers, sex exploiters, bad money dealers, lying crooks, provocateurs, bullies, bomb makers, gun violators, rapists, planet's polluters, thieves, escrows of all avenues and origins and regions.

It's the voices of youth and rejuvenation, it's the voices of right directions, it's the voices of universal peace, it's the voices resonating across all continents, it's the voices transported by all oceans, it's the voices from the trees inside the forests inside the mountains, it's the voices in and above the sky and the stars.

Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
That's too bad. I thought the judges had their time and now it's the time of newcomers.
That's not what the voice is all about?

I'm trying to follow the careers of some of them and like that video above they don't give you the names of these new young talented voices. They should always indicate the names attached to each voice. Anyway, that's the part I was frustrated because I don't know how to search and look for them...there are no names.

For example, just the first young lady, I like her voice and would love to see and hear more from her, but how without a name?

So I listen too, in the blind. It's emotional @ times and brings the good, the best, the human side in vocal artistry, the other side of darkness, of the sad world that surrounds us with corrupted leaders and very very very bad people who are supposed to help people but keep helping themselves first, financially and sexually and appearance.

So yes The Voice is a good cure to that cancer surrounding us every single day in and out, the disease that keeps growing and growing.

The kids they want nothing to do with it, they want to voice their musical peace.
It's important to have the kids voices, listening to them, that's what's missing in the heart of many men and women.

So if it's now more about the judges then it's no good. The directors of The Voice, are they looking only @ the ratings like CNN and FOX? That's no good if they do, they don't follow the art, the integrity of the show, they only follow the money trail to get rich themselves, and the judges are moving along with it, getting richer.

Then it's not about what's right, it's about what's wrong.

I'm just voicing my opinion in regards to what you just said Amir, as you seem to be a bigger fan than I, and you should know more about The Voice's direction today. I spent about an hour today in watching some, and I simply selected one, the one I posted above. ...For now. This is something I want to find more, more great young voices that lift my heart and spirit up. Because I am so tired to read the news everyday about the same over and over and over, non-stop biggest crook of them all. He is spreading a disease across the entire country, continent, world.

The Voice was finally the relief that I so desperately needed. It makes it very clear the cancer that needs to be cured quick, very quick, the quicker the better...I'm feeling sick, so sick to my stomach, to my brain, to my heart, Soul and all my family and friends. We are all affected, all cancer sick from this guy and his entire up-to-no-good and afraid of speaking up gang. Fear is riding high, and it's time to free ourselves from this despicable individual and his gang of outlaws.

The Voice I thought is a good channel, the antidote, the cure to the disease...but if it's now about the judges more and more, then the cancer is spreading even there, and the judges should speak up before karma catches up, because it always does, perhaps not in wiki, in the history books of legacies but in the real hearts and souls of real people.
Our children, all world's children is all we got to make it right, with peace, music, voices, their angel voices.

Please post the ones you like, I'm in dire needs of a cure.

Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Alright, the first one you posted I've never seen her.
She electrocuted the audience and the judges, with the Golden Buzzer from Howie.
Very very nice, she's a very good cure.

The second one I've seen that video, and I agree she's fantastic.
But what a sad news what you've just said about being shot. That I did not know.
___

* Amir, would you happen to know the name of the first young lady from that video I posted? I'd love to see more of her, her voice I really like.

Edit: Mikayla Jade

I just realized that they do put the names, on the lower left.
I was blind, looking on top. Now this thread can truly fly and cure the cancer.

Last edited:

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning
OK, this one is very different. The song itself is forgettable, though she covers it well. The difference is in the singer herself. There are subtitles for the judges' comments:

That sets the scene for the following clip. Another cover. Deliberately shot in the same locations as the original, with the same lyrics. But a polar opposite interpretation of them... Makes you think.

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning
You don't hear enough of this sort of music on these shows:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
OK, this one is very different. The song itself is forgettable, though she covers it well. The difference is in the singer herself. There are subtitles for the judges' comments:
The conversation was just great and uplifting.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
You don't hear enough of this sort of music on these shows:
Oh, I would have turned my chair after the first millisecond! She is incredible and as good as any famous, pro signers.

Top Bottom