• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SVS Micro 3000 high pitch whine

MacCali

Major Contributor
The sub appears to have RCA inputs & outputs, which implies that it has a full active crossover. Does your integrated amp have "preamp outputs"? That is, RCA or XLR outputs that are volume-controlled?

If so you can connect the preamp outputs to the sub, and connect the outputs (which are high-passed) on the sub to your power amp, or to the power amp section of your integrated amp, if it can be configured that way.
[/QUOTE]
They are not integrated amps, they are power amps.

MacCali

Major Contributor
Don't waste your money on that cable, and depending on the length of the run, blue jeans cables makes appropriate units. Monoprice if you’re looking for cheaper but still good quality.
I don’t buy cables from these fudges. But have you seen that?

Does that one end connect to the binding post or is that a grounding cable? It looks too small to be a spade. I’ve never seen a subwoofer with grounding.

I do not not know, but I’ve never seen a spade/banana to rca connection not sure if it’s even possible.

I’ll ask blue jeans, thanks

Top Bottom