• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Suggestions for an analog tape player with balanced out

Keened

Forum Donor
I'm looking to do a quick rip of all the cassettes in the closet before finally tossing them. They're probably degraded after all this time, but having the digital copy takes up less room even if I'll never listen to them anyways.

Do you have a suggestion for a reasonably priced used analog tape player with balanced outs?

Non-balanced is also fine, but I'm planing to use the balanced version of the Flex as the ADC so it's one less thing to deal with and opens up the search to include used pro-gear.

Ssend

I'm looking to do a quick rip of all the cassettes in the closet before finally tossing them. They're probably degraded after all this time, but having the digital copy takes up less room even if I'll never listen to them anyways.

Do you have a suggestion for a reasonably priced used analog tape player with balanced outs?

Non-balanced is also fine, but I'm planing to use the balanced version of the Flex as the ADC so it's one less thing to deal with and opens up the search to include used pro-gear.
If you're willing to consider unbalanced, I have a Sony TCD-5M that I don't use. I was planning to sell it on one site or another but I never get around to it. It was recently in the shop, so it should be just fine. It was, in its day, a really nice pro-deck for field recording. Just be in touch if you want to look into it.
Stef

Top Bottom