• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Subwoofer recommendations

Ajcasey4201

I in the process of trying to set up a sound system for my bedroom.im about to order the tritrix MTM diy kit I’m looking for help with a good subwoofer to pair with them that I can have a custom box built for. I already have a 250 watt plate amp so would preferably like somthing that I coud use that with. Thanks in advance

staticV3

Master Contributor
I recommend you ask a moderator to move your post to https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?forums/diy-audio-forum.39/

Otherwise, you may get recommendations for finished subwoofers instead of just the driver.

Edit: also, the more knowledgeable folks would surely appreciate some more details like your budget, the desired woofer size, cabinet volume, and whether you want a sealed or ported sub.

OP
A

Ajcasey4201

Top Bottom