• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Subwoofer advice $200 budget

OP
D
If you aren't a troll you are acting like one. Slow down, and listen to helpful suggestions.

If you have special requirements, at least tell us the country you are in. Yes, it is private, but if you want good advice sort of needed info. Otherwise you are abusing the help of members here. If you simply give the country, how much privacy have you given up?
Troll???? because i dont want to list my country...LOL come on bro....

I listed my Requirements:
sub must be sold on amazon usa
sub must be 110-220/240v
sub must be $200 max

Listing my country does not help you in anyway.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Troll???? because i dont want to list my country...LOL come on bro....

I listed my Requirements:
sub must be sold on amazon usa
sub must be 110-220/240v
sub must be $200 max

Listing my country does not help you in anyway.
Alright pal, good luck. You don't know, and won't listen it seems. $200, but not $99. Yep, how about $185? Good enough, not close enough to $200? So all you need is a 240 volt sub at $199 or $200.

Meets all your requirements. Might even be good. Don't let the $179 price discourage you, it is on sale from a normal $199.

OP
D
Alright pal, good luck. You don't know, and won't listen it seems. $200, but not $99. Yep, how about $185? Good enough, not close enough to $200? So all you need is a 240 volt sub at $199 or $200.

Meets all your requirements. Might even be good. Don't let the $179 price discourage you, it is on sale from a normal $199.
I dont need you to link me to that sub..... i already posted about it in my first post.

You guys are not very friendly to newbies here :(

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I dont need you to link me to that sub..... i already posted about it in my first post.

Has to do with how newbies approach us. I'm not even going to apologize for it in this case. Pretty easy going guy, but you strike me the wrong way.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Some research and narrowing down is generally expected of a poster otoh.

OP
D
Some research and narrowing down is generally expected of a poster otoh.
if i was an audio expert i would not need to come and ask your guys advice.

i know sweet fa about audio, thats why i joined this forum.

but like i just said you guys are so horrible to new users

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
if i was an audio expert i would not need to come and ask your guys advice.

i know sweet fa about audio, thats why i joined this forum.

but like i just said you guys are so horrible to new users
To post you aren't expected to be an expert nor is anyone particularly aware of what research you've done or knowledge obtained when you do post. If you want your hand held, might be better off with the fantasy blogs/magazines when it comes to audio and how it works.

JSmith

Master Contributor
you guys are so horrible to new users
Sorry, but I have not been horrible at all and have done my best to assist you with the limited information provided, as have other members from what I can see.

ASR is a great place for advice, but if you approach senior members with a chip on your shoulder... well that won't work out well.

JSmith

OP
D
I dont have a chip on my shoulder

I am not a troll

I just came here to ask for advice

Guess its time to leave, i know when im not welcome

Bye

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
this noob doesnt deserve the time of day

thing is if you're buying sub $200 8" subs then you're really just taking pot luck

the most you can do is look at amazon reviews (fwiw) and if you're lucky someone has done a review or someone on /budgetaudiophile has tried it out

i have a absolute cheapo no name DJ shop spec 8" powered sub that literally cost under $100

they are rough boomy boxes but you can tune them subtly so its not too terrible... BUT THEY ARE TERRIBLE... I'm just surprised that someone can box a woofer and an amp with crossovers for... $100... or even $200.

OP wants to abdicate all personal responsibility or learning just so someone can POINT to *this* product.

For a lot of low end products this is how it is. I dont expect much from those torrents of 4" active speakers out there.

Top Bottom