• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Southwest Audio Fest announced -- Dallas, TX -- March 15-17, 2024--Exhibitor list now up

andrew

All I know is that the 78 dB speaker and its designer are Australian. My understanding is that the speaker is not in production yet.
Thanks, it’s such an interesting concept given the emergence of small, high-power, amps. That said, I’m hoping you spoke to said designer about the distribution of the Gina speaker here in Australia as that would make a fabulous replacement for my old Unity Horns (which my wife hates)

Duke

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Thanks, it’s such an interesting concept given the emergence of small, high-power, amps. That said, I’m hoping you spoke to said designer about the distribution of the Gina speaker here in Australia as that would make a fabulous replacement for my old Unity Horns (which my wife hates)

I don't have enough profit margin to make room for dealer mark-up, unfortunately.

Top Bottom