• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: MiniDSP OpenDRC-DI SOLD!!!

Steve Dallas

Major Contributor
For sale is one MiniDSP OpenDRC-DI. I have owned the unit for about 4 months. I purchased the AcourateDRC license for it, which may be transferable (need to check on that). The unit is in like new condition and will ship in its original box with all original accessories.

This is an all digital unit that sits between a digital source and DAC and allows you to apply PEQ, FIR filters, and crossovers to the signal before conversion. AcourateDRC is a simple, lightweight version of Acourate that creates filters for room correction.

$275 shipped to CONUS or make me an offer via conversation.

OP
Steve Dallas

Steve Dallas

Major Contributor
OP
Steve Dallas

Steve Dallas

Major Contributor
Thanks to HionHiFi, I learned my AcourateDRC license is transferable, so the unit now comes with the license. This is a $100 value.

OP
Steve Dallas

Steve Dallas

Major Contributor
SOLD!

dorirod

For sale is one MiniDSP OpenDRC-DI. I have owned the unit for about 4 months. I purchased the AcourateDRC license for it, which may be transferable (need to check on that). The unit is in like new condition and will ship in its original box with all original accessories.

This is an all digital unit that sits between a digital source and DAC and allows you to apply PEQ, FIR filters, and crossovers to the signal before conversion. AcourateDRC is a simple, lightweight version of Acourate that creates filters for room correction.

$275 shipped to CONUS or make me an offer via conversation.

Missed it by a few months, considering this product, I'm curious why you sold it. Did you move on to something better, or did you have any issues with it?

Thanks

OP
Steve Dallas

Steve Dallas

Major Contributor
I did not have any issues with it. I decided to simplify my setup and run Dirac on a retired laptop to a USB DAC.

Top Bottom