• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: miniDSP OpenDRC-DI - $180 Shipped - SOLD

mdsimon2

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
For sale, one miniDSP OpenDRC-DI, $180 shipped to anywhere in US.

This device consists of a miniSHARC + DIGI-FP + VOL-FP in a 1/2 RU enclosure. I had been using this as a front end / source switcher / ASRC to my Okto / CamillaDSP system but have simplified my system so I have less inputs and this is no longer needed.

From a hardware standpoint the DIGI-FP provides AES, coaxial and TOSLINK stereo inputs / outputs, however if you are interested in DIY the miniSHARC can provide up to 8 outputs via I2S. VOL-FP provides IR control as well as physical knob to change volume, configuration and source.

This device can run the following plugins:

1) miniSHARC: 48 kHz sample rate, 9600 FIR taps total, max 2048 taps/ch, 8 ch output
2) miniSHARC-96: 96 kHz sample rate, 3400 FIR taps total, max 2048 taps/ch, 8 ch output
3) OpenDRC 2x2: 48 kHz sample rate, 12296 taps total, 2 ch output

Compared to other miniDSP platforms this device is the most flexible in terms of user defined FIR processing as it allows you to run at 48 kHz which greatly maximizes what you can do with FIR. All plugins also have extensive IIR capabilities to implement PEQ / x-overs and delay.

It will come with 5 V SMPS and USB cable. A remote is not provided but it has IR learning capability.

Michael

Attachments

• IMG_8660.jpeg
    IMG_8660.jpeg
    906 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_8659.jpeg
    IMG_8659.jpeg
    950.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
OP
M

mdsimon2

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks for the offer but I'll gladly keep it if I can't get $180.

I actually just figured out how to use minidsp-rs on raspberry pi to allow remote access to the miniSHARC / OpenDRC plug-ins, which definitely makes this a bit more interesting to me.

Michael

Top Bottom