• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: boXem | audio Arthur 4215/E2

groovybassist

Forum Donor
SOLD

Gray front panel/grey body combo. Terrific amp, which has been lightly used (I have several amps and rotate periodically). If you want boXem build quality, with better pricing, this is your deal. PayPal accepted. Shipping to be paid by buyer, but limited to US to keep transaction simple. Have original packaging, so you can be assured of safe passage. Preference given to buyers that have demonstrated positive feedback at those other audio sales sites. I have feedback under this same moniker, so you can check me out as a seller.

$1000

Attachments

• IMG_2360.jpeg
    IMG_2360.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2127.jpeg
    IMG_2127.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
OP
G

groovybassist

Forum Donor
Model? Hypex or Purifi?
Model is in the title of the ad - Arthur 4215/E2, which is based on the Purifi 1ET400A modules. More info is available at their website.

Last edited:
OP
G

groovybassist

Forum Donor
$1k is a very nice price for a well-built, Purifi-based amp.
Especially one with Audiosense and variable gain!

I try to be fair when I sell gear and hope to hook up with people that appreciate what they’re getting vs want to lowball, with the intention of immediately flipping the piece.

Top Bottom