• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: AKG K371

sejarzo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Time to pass these along to someone else who will use them.

Second owner of the HD 6XX, used briefly before I got a crazy deal on some Dan Clarks, in great condition. I do not have the original box. The original cable and 6.3mm adapter will be included along with a Venus Audio braided 1 meter cable that, to be very honest, is kinda ridiculously stiff, but that was part of the deal from the seller. No manual or documentation but I am sure you will be able to figure out how to use them. ;)

SOLD $120 shipped to you via USPS Priority medium flat rate box.

Second owner of the AKG K371, which I bought mostly to have a set of closed cans, in great condition. Again, no original box. The original long and short straight and original coiled cable will be included with the storage bag and an extra set of pads. Also included is an MPS custom cable that, just like the third party cable for the Senns, is so stiff that I don't think it's particularly useful. YMMV. The original documentation will be included...as if that matters?

$95 Now $85 shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail medium flat rate box.

Thanks for looking.

K371B.jpg
K371C.jpg
K371D.jpg
K371 accb.jpg

Last edited:
OP
sejarzo

sejarzo

Forum Donor
Price drop.

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Price drop.
Pro tip. When you announce a price drop put the new lower prices in the bump post and leave the original prices in the initial post. This way the readers can see the price drop change. Many just can’t avoid a good deal. ;)

OP
sejarzo

sejarzo

Forum Donor
The Senns have sold.

OP
sejarzo

sejarzo

Forum Donor
Final price drop, now $85 shipped.

OP
sejarzo

sejarzo

Forum Donor
Ooops...I sold the AKGs and changed the subject line but forgot to post a reply to that effect. Sorry!

Top Bottom