• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Selling Topping LA90D in Europe (2 available)

anphex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Hey folks,

I am selling my almost new Topping LA90D since I just can't seem to fit them into my setup reasonably. It's back to AVR for me - for now. So my loss might be your gain. They are a little more than a month old and have more than 1,5 years of warranty left. They are working perfectly so you can consider them pretested. An invoice from Audiophonics will be included.

I am shipping from Germany, so EU wide is barely an issue. New is 899,00 €, mine is 799,00 € including shipping when below 20 €.
Here is the text I used on another site for I put it up, I don't want to write everything again. :):

Attention, there is 1 power amplifier offered, but 2 are available. If you want to buy both right away, please write.

Hello :)

I am selling here my two stereo power amplifiers from Topping called LA90D aka LA90 Discrete.

Here is the test which confirmed that this is the power amp with the best signal purity in the world at the moment, managing -140dB THD+N in the best configuration. That's almost at the physical limit due to room temperature electromagnetic noise alone.

All "real" data can also be taken from this test.

But here again the key data:
Stereo: 80 watts at 4 ohms with 1% THD+N
Mono bridged: 320 watts at 1% THD+N
At 5 watts (normal listening volume): < 0.00009% THD+N

Cool features: Bypassable volume control, comprehensive backup circuitry by microcontroller, 3 switchable inputs, adjustable gain aka amplification.

Why I'm selling them. In my current setup they are unfortunately very difficult to integrate, and in doing so the potential of this power amp is never fully exploited. Since I don't want to wait until that day comes one day, I'd rather give them away to someone who would be better off with them.

The power amp is a little over a month old so it is being sold like new (OVP, accessories, everything present). The power amp will be packed in such a way that when you unpack it, you will have the experience from new. There is 2 years warranty through Audiophonics from France. The invoice is of course also available.

So you get here a new device with 100 € discount to the new price (12%). The good thing: the power amplifier works absolutely trouble-free. So you don't have to worry that you're getting a "Monday model" here. The shipping is on me!

If you have any questions, please contact me!

Top Bottom