• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Recommended headphones £1000-£1500 range

Hazzzz

Hi!

I am looking to purchase my first pair of professional headphones for mixing and mastering.

I have a great set of speakers, and want to expand my monitoring options with a great set of cans.

Can anyone advise on what the best options I should be looking at in the £1000-£1500 range? I am mixing mostly Electronic, RnB and Hip Hop. My initial thinking are to go for the LCD X's.....

Thanks!

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've had the LCD-DX and it wasn't worth the cost, very nice fit and finish though. The Hifiman Arya Stealth for me has the best tuning I never wanted to equalize. Build quality is higher than other models, I wish Hifiman made all their headphones with such a solid feel.

OP
H

Hazzzz

I've had the LCD-DX and it wasn't worth the cost, very nice fit and finish though. The Hifiman Arya Stealth for me has the best tuning I never wanted to equalize. Build quality is higher than other models, I wish Hifiman made all their headphones with such a solid feel.
Nice one! Thanks for the response. Will check out the Hifimans

Top Bottom