• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Recommend me a small, good measuring, small usb-c dongle from Amazon?

doc2c

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find a well measuring ,small dongle ( apple dongle size), with microphone passthrough for my android phone.

I've bought the Samsung ones from eBay and Amazon, but theyve all been fake!

The apple dongle doesn't have enough volume on android without doing the tricks we all know with USB audio app players l, and I don't want to deal with that

The mezu pro reviewed here is no where to be found and I think they changed the chipset in the new non pro ones

The Helm bolt has a constant clicking noise unless 192kb/24bit audio is being played

I have the S9, and while it's great, I want something smaller.

Any recs?? Preferably black and non metal so.it doesn't scratch the phone, but those are secondary

Thank you in advance
Doc2c

pagan84

Hi,

I'm using Google dongle with my Pixel, Samsung A24, personal laptop and office laptop.
Headphones: AKG K550 and Zero RED.
Apps: Windows/Foobar2000 (on laptops), Poweramp and Neutron (Android)

Apple Dongle works fine with USB Audio Player Pro (Android) and Apple stuff. Otherwise doesn't work properly.

Regards,M.

Attachments

• PXL_20230517_131418620.jpg
    PXL_20230517_131418620.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 60

JLGF1

Anker ($15)

Top Bottom