• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Prometheus Audio

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Not yet but I will enquire.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Have you seen this already?
File too big hang on.
Keith

Adi777

Addicted to Fun and Learning
@Purité Audio Something new information about these speakers? I really think about Prometheus, especially from second hand or ex-demo.

Ra1zel

There's a new improved model with more optimized waveguide and higher power and more advaned cabinet, Prometheus 6:

FB_IMG_1685717329491.jpg

FB_IMG_1685717333759.jpg

prestigetone

I am confused.
Is this a revised version?
Or is it a different model?
Tried contacting them but no response yet. They have a lot of posts on their Facebook but I don’t think their product page is updated. I saw a post on gearspace about these being the best measured speakers by ASR ever but it’s been a year. Not a good sign.

Adi777

I was writing with Prometheus Acoustics. They cost circa 9000 Euro per pair.

prestigetone

I was writing with Prometheus Acoustics. They cost circa 9000 Euro per pair.
Bummer they said 6-7 on gearspace which makes it more doable. They look nice and on this thread they said Amir and co were testing it getting the best results ever though it was a year back so must’ve hit some snag.

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Bummer they said 6-7 on gearspace which makes it more doable. They look nice and on this thread they said Amir and co were testing it getting the best results ever though it was a year back so must’ve hit some snag.
@amirm Do you recognise the claim made in that thread?

biniek

I've had this speakers for 1 year
Compered them directly to Kii3 and they were far better sounding speakers. More mature better soundstage and imaging. Highs less fatiguing
Best i have ever heard and pure recommendation

Adi777

Compered them directly to Kii3 and they were far better sounding speakers. More mature better soundstage and imaging. Highs less fatiguing
Congratulations :) I also thought about them, but I decided to go for custom speakers.

prestigetone

How have you had them? I contacted their email and they said nothing was ready to even buy yet, and they didn't even seem to care that I was interested. Not a good look.

biniek

How have you had them? I contacted their email and they said nothing was ready to even buy yet, and they didn't even seem to care that I was interested. Not a good look.
I've been to local music shop where producer was demoing them. I placed the order after one hour of listening. After 2 months i had the new pair in my house
They are only one speakers i've heard that are 100% transparent. Quite an expirience

Emlin

I've been to local music shop where producer was demoing them. I placed the order after one hour of listening. After 2 months i had the new pair in my house
They are only one speakers i've heard that are 100% transparent. Quite an expirience
They appear to be a very peculiar outfit, then. May I ask the cost of the speakers?

prestigetone

That is so odd. When I spoke to them, might have been through fb, it sounded like they weren't even ready for market. Actually now that I look back it seems like they never even replied to my email

[email protected]

Any company that can't reply to a simple is your product available request is off my list

biniek

I met the designer in that music shop and we had a long conversation. I really liked the sound. It took 2 months to complete the order. When speakers were ready i was invited to the audition. I also had a vhance to direct compariosn to Kii3 that he had in place. It was very interesting expirience switiching songs in real time between them.
David was very kind and responsive
I cant remember the exact price it was about 15kPLN. It was second pair ever so the price was still not set and official.

Last edited:
Top Bottom