• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Pink Floyd journey through time

SorenTyson

I went to a Pink Floyd cover band show. It was great and reignited my desire to listen to them.

I decided to go through all of the albums chronologically and it was a great experience. I certainly did not like all, but it was very interesting to hear what they came from, how they developed and how great they can be.

Highly recommended to try. I will listen to their live albums now and then pick another artist. Probably David Bowie.

DVDdoug

Major Contributor
I probably haven't heard most of their early music but what I've heard from before DSOTM doesn't do much for me. ...It sort-of reminds me of Spinal Tap when they were a pop group before becoming a hard-rock band! :D :D :D

I will listen to their live albums now
I've got a couple of concert videos. Great! Especially with the surround sound.

OP
S

SorenTyson

I probably haven't heard most of their early music but what I've heard from before DSOTM doesn't do much for me. ...It sort-of reminds me of Spinal Tap when they were a pop group before becoming a hard-rock band! :D :D :D

I've got a couple of concert videos. Great! Especially with the surround sound.
The early ones were tough for me to get through. Still happy that I did it though. Small glimpses of what to come here and there.

Top Bottom