• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Mini DSP NanoDigi (EU) 140€ (shipping included)

armigo

Forum Donor
I bought this on 2021-01-11 but I switched and now use a Motu M4 with my raspberry pi working as DSP so I no longer need it. I will probably also sell the other parts of my old chain here. I did disassemble it once but its a simple construction and everything is in perfect working condition. There are maybe some marks on the screws but that can all be seen on the pictures. I don't have the original charger anymore but I will add a fitting DC to USB A cable.

I am shipping from Germany and am happy to provide any more pictures.

2.jpg3.jpg1.jpg

Regards
Armin

badboygolf16v

Forum Donor
Hi, I'm interested. Would shipping to the UK be covered by your asking price? Hopefully Brexit wouldn't cause any handling, customs or VAT issues..!

Chris M

Hello, please excuse me for hijacking your sales topic, but you also use a Motu M4 in connection with a Raspberry Pi, but I use Moode Audio to stream. I would like to ask you a few things about this, because I can't get this combination to work with me. I am also happy to open up my own topic.

OP
armigo

armigo

Forum Donor
I think I'll start a threat on this you're like the third person asking me about this. I stream all my music using roon so I use Ubuntu server as a system. In my experience the Motu M4 only works plug and play with Linux kernel 5.11 and on. On a pi the easiest way to get kernel 5.11 is to run Ubuntu server but it requires some Linux skills to get everything running

batfunk

Hi Armigo ! Did you sell your minidsp ? I'm interested.

Top Bottom