• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Measurements of TEAC NT-505

McOz242

I quite like the sound when it is streaming. I find that using the USB it gets a brittle(slightly crystalline) sound. Also, the soundstage is more out of the box(speaker).

McOz242

I found that over USB it gave a bit of tightening of the transients and I must admit I don't discern any dif when streaming(work in progress repositioning my speakers at present).

Sailor

Hallo,
The Teac nt-505 and Teac UD-505 have different tuning.
Is the Teac UD-505 for Intenetradio-Musik 128kbs useful ???

basseed

I opened this unit earlier. Some of these designs obviously cause problems in the measurement.
For example, on a digital processing PCB. The specifications of the crystal oscillator do not seem to be very good. At the same time, it is very strange for me to implement the external reference clock function. A low specification PLL chip is used on the digital signal path.

Could you give any detail on the clocks and PLL chip used in this unit? I'd like to check the specification

Thanks

officialsm

Hi, anyone tested the NT-505-X ?

Top Bottom