• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Maybe Joining The 21st Century

Platypus20

Forum Donor
I still locked into the 20th century, I play either vinyl or cds, I have scads. My friend is going to Australia for 5-6 weeks and has offered to lend me his Cambridge Audio CXN V2 music streamer, so I try it out, before I jump in on my own. I’m suppose to go over and he is going run over the operation of it, he controls it through a iPad mini. So maybe I’ll end up joining the 21st century and stream music. We shall see.

Overseas

Major Contributor
I stream and play cds. Don't care about the century, as long as I have fun.

OP
Platypus20

Platypus20

Forum Donor
The Cambridge music streamer will be at the house on Wednesday, now I have to determine on which streaming service to use.

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The Cambridge music streamer will be at the house on Wednesday, now I have to determine on which streaming service to use.
Highest quality CD and Hi-Res only, Qobuz $10/mo annually, 1st mo free, good for all genres but better choices than others for jazz, world, classical, roots, independent. Pays highest rates to artists next to Bandcamp. Tidal lets one control hardware and has more mainstream music choices like contemporary, rap, rock, counrty etc.

Top Bottom