• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for a Chrome extension with PEQ for Plex

mugbot

Forum Donor
I stream from a home music server to my work PC for music, utilising the plex web app.
Does anyone know of PEQ software that might work with that? The limiting factor here is that I can't install anything on the work PC, so no PEACE/EQAPO.

jae

Major Contributor
Do you need audio from the work PC itself (for other applications etc.)? Why not just use a phone?

OP
mugbot

mugbot

Forum Donor
Typically I have headphones on in case a call comes in, but I like to listen to music while I work a lot of the time.
Currently I plug my jds element in to the work laptop as a dac/amp which drives my hd650's, I don't (yet...) have an amp that could drive them from my phone, and honestly it's a bit of a pain to keep taking them on and off so my preferred solution is audio from the work PC (via plex web) so that I can just use a desktop mic for calls.

Top Bottom