• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: JL Audio F113 -- $2200 in Los Angeles area

HooStat

Addicted to Fun and Learning
This was sent back to JL Audio in May/June of this year for their standard $400 (plus shipping) overhaul. The completely replaced the electronic unit and replaced a number of capacitors. The driver was in perfect shape. I have been using it for 6 months, but am planning on going with 2 subs and I don't really want to try to buy another one of these. It is very heavy.

Satin finish. Local pickup only -- the box has seen better days after the shipping to and from JL Audio and I don't trust it to make it any substantial distance and keep such a heavy speaker safe. They shipped it back on a pallet, which I no longer have.

Will post pictures and provide more detail later.

OP
HooStat

HooStat

Addicted to Fun and Learning
This is again for sale, this time with pictures. After listing it last January, I realized that I didn't want to part with it. Just to reiterate what I said above, they replaced and upgraded 7 capacitors in the power supply, and the entire electronics unit (volume, cross-over, etc) was replaced. It was essentially returned to "like new" status electronically in June 2020. It has worked perfectly with no issues since the return from the factory. I am selling because I am no longer in need of a sub with this much output.

Payment by cash or wire (I am open other means that protects both buyer and seller).

Attachments

• IMG_4432.png
    IMG_4432.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4433.png
    IMG_4433.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4434.png
    IMG_4434.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4435.png
    IMG_4435.png