• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Hidizs s9 vs E1DA 9038D?

Hello I have a xiaomi redmi note 8 phone, I am looking for a dac that I can use with a maximum price of 100 dollars compatible with the phone.
I'm stuck between these two dac, which one would you recommend, if you have any other $ 100 max dac suggestions please tell me

Last edited:
Option #1 Apple USB-C Dongle... Option #2 spend the money on a new phone... Option #3 spend the money on BT Headphones. I don't think we have seen an S9 test here yet...

OP
E
Thread Starter #3
Option #1 Apple USB-C Dongle... Option #2 spend the money on a new phone... Option #3 spend the money on BT Headphones. I don't think we have seen an S9 test here yet...
Sorry, there is a misunderstanding, I made a typo, updated the topic again.

Human Bass

The S9 on paper is very good, buuut there are some QC issues where some units are faulty, with stuttering. It has happened to me. Hidizs will send me a new one.

Top Bottom