• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Heos

Focus SE

Yes this was discussed in a prior thread going back to 2021. However it seems to be a continued issue for the OP. I recently had an issue with music now including clicks and pops after installing Heos. I thought it was a download issue but it only showed up on songs in my playlist added after downloading Heos. By removing Heos and deleting the songs then redownloading them the glitches in the music have disappeared. For a background I am currently using Apple Music and then utilizing Bluetooth. (I know I know not the best way to go, baby steps) anyway I’m not sure if this is a programming issue with Heos itself or a compatibility issue with both Heos and Apple Music running simultaneously. For what it’s worth removing the app solved the issue. Some of the symptoms were clicking popping and what appeared to be a buffering pause at varying times. While I can’t say why it happens for sure I was at least able to narrow it to Heos being an issue for me at least

Last edited:
Top Bottom