• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help determine information about the China UX22HD audio interface USB Sound card chip

trungdtmc

I bought a discounted audio interface from aliexpress. Everything looked fine until connecting to the PC, it seemed like the usb interface chip was broken. The seller let me return it, but I'm still curious to know information about this chip, it doesn't have any code engraved on the surface, I checked the 20th pin is 5VCC.
ux22hd chip crop.png

us22hd.png

Bamboszek

It is probably some microcontroller from Chinese company. For example YiChip YC3x-series is popular in china-made mechanical keyboards.

They often are not available outside China or are sold branded like here.
I
n your case we can only guess, but it might be some ARM or RISC-V core inside. Maybe there are some hints in drivers.

OP
T

trungdtmc

It is probably some microcontroller from Chinese company. For example YiChip YC3x-series is popular in china-made mechanical keyboards.

They often are not available outside China or are sold branded like here.
I
n your case we can only guess, but it might be some ARM or RISC-V core inside. Maybe there are some hints in drivers.
Thank you. Yes, if it could detect in Device manager maybe

Top Bottom