• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Have you tried Spotify Wrapped? ....with Dad Jokes?

DanielT

Major Contributor
Spotify Wrapped compiles what you listened to during the year but also now with different types of listening. You can test that for fun, of course, BUT a question if you test it, do your answers contain Dad Jokes? Or awkward parables? Some kind of attempt by Spotify to be a bit funny, witty. Example: "You explored several genres this year, took the leap into the universe of genres...your astronaut journey took you... multi-layered onions, just like a personality has"....and so on.:)

Screenshot_2022-12-03_050236.jpg

OP
DanielT

DanielT

Major Contributor

napfkuchen

I joined Spotify more than 10 years ago and tried s.th. new this year by switching to Deezer and Amazon Music Unlimited. In short (my opinion): Spotify has the best computer app and recommendations, so I am back now ...

favorites genres:
genres.jpg

favourite songs:
favorites.jpg

Yep, that's a weird mix :facepalm::p

Top Bottom