• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Has anyone seen AdamG247's new avatar comment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21219

It says, "Our Posts are read by Thousands of daily Guests… " In a discussion I had with him, he said, "At any given moment we have over a Thousand Guests reading our Forums." That is mind-boggling. :eek: I had no idea the real number of what I call "scanners"; essentially people off the street seeking information.

The implication is that to carry a 24-hour tally that is that high, this site has a massive following from all over the world!

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
You can see the concurrent users in the forum home page or this link at the right: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?online/

Right now it is a little over 2000. That is mostly the average these days. It goes down to 1200 to 1400 during quiet times but can peak up to 3000 users at times. We have had significant growth in this area in the last few weeks. Actual members online is usually around 10% of these numbers.

D

Deleted member 48726

You can see the concurrent users in the forum home page or this link at the right: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?online/

Right now it is a little over 2000. That is mostly the average these days. It goes down to 1200 to 1400 during quiet times but can peak up to 3000 users at times. We have had significant growth in this area in the last few weeks. Actual members online is usually around 10% of these numbers.
Do you do something in the adword department or is it "all natural" ?

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
No, I don't do any advertising. From memory though, some 60% of our traffic comes from search engines. Natural keywords that help us here are "review" and "measurements." So there is some SEO there. :)

Matt_Holland

It says, "Our Posts are read by Thousands of daily Guests… " In a discussion I had with him, he said, "At any given moment we have over a Thousand Guests reading our Forums." That is mind-boggling. :eek: I had no idea the real number of what I call "scanners"; essentially people off the street seeking information.

The implication is that to carry a 24-hour tally that is that high, this site has a massive following from all over the world!

Jim
And not an affiliate link in sight

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Hmm... perhaps I should be less goofy?

naaaah*.
If nothing else, I am distracting all of the AI scrapers and the drive-by webcrawlers and bots.
:cool:

Vacceo

Major Contributor
Think of all the references you find about "those ASR dudes who only care about graphs".

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Think of all the references you find about "those ASR dudes who only care about graphs".
Onkyo saw it coming four-plus decades ago...

I don't know about all y'all, but I think I'd need hallucinogens* to hear the specifications. ;):cool:

Axo1989

Major Contributor
Adam should post here post-haste so we can see it in-thread. :)

The live tally is on the home page of course, and I notice it's increased on average in the short time I've been posting. Being early in the alphabet I usually see my name on the member list there also. I do leave windows open, so may not actually be here at a given moment however. In that sense the tally is an over-estimate, but I think of it as one of those peak meters that holds for a while. I definitely was here.

Top Bottom