• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Happy Veterans Day to all our Shipmates

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
My deepest respect and gratitude to all whom are Serving or have served. Signing a Blank Check and offering everything including your life to your Nation is no small gesture. I know the sacrifices and impact upon your life that singing up entails. From making it through Boot to enduring the Deployments and constant separation from your family and friends.

Thank you for your Sacrifice and commitment to stand watch 24/7/365 to Protect our People and to Defend Our incredible Free Nation. ;)

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
The Navy is busy this week in the Middle East with 17,000 members on guard. Thank you @AdamG247 for reminding us all.

OP
AdamG

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
I'm a Vietnam veteran (drafted)--was shot at and missed. Glad to be here.
Thank you ever so much for your sacrifice and keen ability to avoid being shot. You will always be valued for your selfless service to our nation during a time of war. You guys got a terrible welcome home and deserved far more than that. As one of my favorite sayings “Some gave all and all gave some”. Just putting your ass on the line where a minor mistake or just bad luck sent so many home in a box or with terrible injuries. I salute You for being there when your Nation needed you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom