• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Grimm AUDIO LS1be arrive (soon)

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
We stocked the original LS1’s which were in retrospect ahead of their time, in the past few years Kii and Dutch&Dutch have made the idea of a ‘system’ loudspeaker more acceptable, all three are superb and makes sense to have all three so that customers can directly compare.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I have 12”, 8” and 15” woofers here, the 8Cs have the deepest and punchier bass ( with no overhang ) of the three.
If you need to play above 95-98dB all the time then the 8C may not be the ideal speaker and I would suggest looking at something like the Hedd ‘Tower mains’ They have 16x 8” bass drivers which I can assure you is adequate.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I suppose if you added a couple of subs to your JBls, integrated them properly, treated the room then they would begin to approach the 8Cs.
Keith

Top Bottom