• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gold Note PH-1000 Best Phono Preamp?

ctbarker32

It may be a while before this crosses Amir's bench so you might enjoy this video. Thanks for watching.

facefirst

I have a PH-10 and really like it. I have only compared it to one other pre (Pro-Ject Phono Box S2) and there is a difference in sound that I guess is either a gain-bump or (more likely I think) better equalisation implementation from Gold Note. It is also gorgeous to look at, and the little screen makes it seem all cool and modern.

Tom C

Major Contributor
Site is DIYHiFi. Where’s the DIY in this?
measurements would go a long way in showing this is indeed the finest available in the world today. Without that, it’s just a manufacturer’s claim.

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Looks well featured, which it should be at that price. I had a look around and can’t find any measurements for this or any other of their products, which is a shame.

Top Bottom