• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Vanatoo Transparent One Encore Speaker (Pair)

chymichead

Hello folks,

I'm selling my vanatoo transparent one encore speaker. They are in perfectly working condition. The sound is beautiful, and it has tons of input options such as Coax, USB, Optical, Bluetooth and Analog.

The speaker has been used gently and in great condition. No scratches or so.

Asking for $450 plus shipping (the MSRP is $599) via UPS Ground or Fedex Groud. Everything in the original packaging will be included (original box, remote, cables).

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg

Para_dox77

May I ask why are you selling this speakers? From what I understand they're one of the best small active speakers on the market.

OP
C

chymichead

May I ask why are you selling this speakers? From what I understand they're one of the best small active speakers on the market.
Because I'd like to upgrade to a pair of studio monitors, like KH80 DSP. They are great small active speakers, guaranteed.

Top Bottom