• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(SOLD): Special Edition Buckeye Purifi 1ET400A Stereo Amplifier (Scarlet and Gray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Selling one special edition Buckeye Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier. Condition is like new. Obtained it from Buckeye as part of payment for technical efforts. Was intended for trade show use last year so was done in premium paint in scarlet and gray. Has the current Buckeye feature set with one slight modification - the binding post connection tabs are soldered rather than attached via spade connectors. Fully tested so sale is final.

Will fully warranty for one year and ships free within continental US.

Asking $1100

IMG_0502.jpeg

IMG_0503.jpeg

Last edited:

charlielaub

Is this using the Hypex SMPS1200A400? Other than the case and the soldered binding post connections, is it otherwise standard?

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Is this using the Hypex SMPS1200A400? Other than the case and the soldered binding post connections, is it otherwise standard?

For Buckeye amp, yes. It uses his custom input (not the Purifi FE02A) board. The buffer design is the Purifi one but the board adds an MPU and added benefits of more gain options (3 levels), trigger input and auto-on/off.

Last edited:
OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If you think you are interested in this amp, please let me know by Saturday. I have interest in my other Purifi amp but it needs a 1ET400A module. If this one does not sell, will borrow an amp module from it so I can sell the other amp.

Thanks!

OP
Rick Sykora

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Offer withdrawn.

p.s. sold the next day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom