• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS/US: Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Noire w/ std and 2.5 mm TRRS cable - $625 shipped CONUS

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Great headphones (see Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire Review) that I just don't find myself reaching for as much as I thought I would. Single-owner, includes original box, case, (unused) filters and cleaning cloth, and paperwork. Cables are the standard minijack cable with screw-on 1/4” adapter, and a 2.5mm TRRS cable that was custom made for me using Gotham GHC4/1 headset cable. Full disclosure, even with the 2.5mm TRRS cable, they could not get loud enough for me on a Qudelix 5k. RME ADI-2 Pro has no problem driving them to levels well outside my comfort zone using the stock 1/4" cable. Stored on a K&M headphone stand with the foam block between the ear cups.

A2N-1.jpeg

A2N-2.jpeg

A2B-3.jpegA2N-4.jpegA2N-5.jpegA2N-6.jpegA2N-7.jpeg

[S/n redacted in public-facing materials; present on certificate.]

Asking $650 shipped CONUS. Pickup available in Chicago (Loop).

Attachments

• A2N-1.jpeg
    A2N-1.jpeg
    372 KB · Views: 31
  • A2N-2.jpeg
    A2N-2.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 30
  • A2B-3.jpeg
    A2B-3.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 24
  • A2N-4.jpeg
    A2N-4.jpeg