• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: 2 x Revel C783 8" In-Ceiling Loudspeakers

jackmw

Forum Donor
I have a 2 Revel C783 8" In-Ceiling Loudspeakers for sale. One is new, sealed in box, the other was only removed so that it could be tested at AudioScienceReview, you can see that review here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ds/revel-c783-in-ceiling-speaker-review.48097 (thanks Amir!). Otherwise, that speaker is new as well. Asking $350 per speaker

These were all purchased new last year from a builder/home installer who had these items left over.

Shipping/insurance and payment fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I prefer using PayPal for the protection of buyer and seller, but am willing to use PayPal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle for ASR members to avoid fees. I can ship by USPS, UPS or Fedex as you prefer. Local pickup is also fine, I am located in the US in ZIP code 92009.

Feel free to message me with questions. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom