• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Extreme Snake Oil

That's an amazing quote. I wonder what the playback system is? Surely all digital systems involve clocks of some sort, and the analogue ones have "fancy clocks" like motors and stuff.
Have you read the explanation for the "Clever Little Clock" and the encoding of time information in the audio stream at recording time.? It's about as insane as audiophoolery gets. https://www.machinadynamica.com/mac... counteracts,signals in his subconscious mind.
If somebody believes that then clocks & watches can also worsen the sonic performance in a room.

Andysu

Major Contributor
those snake oil bits of wood that claim ultra hi-fi , this guy thinks , $$$$$$$$$$ means quality hi-fi

Last edited:

Audiofire

Addicted to Fun and Learning

Andysu

Major Contributor
audio cable is rubbish , speaker cables are all rubbish for rubbish audio , rubbish hdmi for rubbish 4k blu rubbish near field rubbish discs , rubbish streaming

MarkS

Major Contributor

Audiofire

The geometry of the cable is balanced perfectly between yin and yang that harnesses arcane cancellation fields of the crystalline structure, apparently.
Individually or in synergy, the Liutanie connections are capable of eliminating any distortion induced by the wiring, canceling hum, hissing, mid-frequency nasality and everything that doesn't exist in real sound, bringing the listener to a direct symbiosis with the artist and the emotions conveyed through his instrument.
Geometria-conduttori-Def.jpg

Andysu

Major Contributor
can that cable be sold to george lucas he likes technology
The problem with the audio industry is that Poe's law always applies. Even on 1st April. :p
what is a poe ? is that a eq system ?

Bow_Wazoo

stoo23

I LOVE that 'Liutaineaudio' article written for 'Luxury Launches',.... :) ... the included 'bio' of guy that wrote the article states:
Sayan Chakravarty, a Senior Writer at Luxurylaunches, brings over 10 years of automotive journalism expertise. He provides insightful coverage of the latest cars and motorcycles across American and European markets, while also highlighting luxury yachts, high-end watches, and gadgets. An authentic automobile aficionado, his commitment shines through in educating readers about the automotive world. When the keyboard rests, Sayan feeds his wanderlust, traversing the world on his motorcycle.

I must write to Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini to suggest they hire a HiFi aficionado to review and 'Launch' their next new models ;):D

I guess at least you get a Free ???,.. ahem,... cough, cough, .... Guitar case,.. LOL

Basic Channel

They clearly gave up with those last two, decadently richer wtf. I was laughing with my Dutch mate about cables. He has solar panels which required 660 volt special cables. He said they are very thick and expensive at 8 eur a metre.

That’s about the standard price for an XLR cable, and is probably cheap for a headphone cable.

StigErik

Forum Donor
those snake oil bits of wood that claim ultra hi-fi , this guy thinks , $$$$$$$$$$ means quality hi-fi

My favorite - the almighty magical Shakti Hallograph. World's most expensive and unpractical coat hanger...?

Screenshot 2024-04-26 110519.png

Andysu

Major Contributor
My favorite - the almighty magical Shakti Hallograph. World's most expensive and unpractical coat hanger...?

View attachment 365952
a coat hanger and i have few of them so i place coat hangers near my speakers and it be amazing like this ocd guy , right , right yeah , what crazy kinder of coat hangar is this

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
its meaningless to me , do you have any pet cats ?
We lost our last cat in 2021 and haven't had another since. :-(

I would love to have another - but I also love being able to go away at the drop of a hat without having to worry about what we do with a cat.

Andysu

Major Contributor
We lost our last cat in 2021 and haven't had another since. :-(

I would love to have another - but I also love being able to go away at the drop of a hat without having to worry about what we do with a cat.
i know how the grief feels and i been beating myself up for almost soon , 5 years
cats way better than my home cinema which doesn't bother me anymore , not been in it for almost 4 days now

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Top Bottom