• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dirac Standalone Multichannel + Bass Control 700€

armigo

Forum Donor
Hello Everyone,

I am not sure this will qualify as equipment but I would like to sell my Dirac account with a license for the Standalone Multichannel Processor and Bass Control.

I am simply traveling and am gravitating towards using my headphone as I simply do not want to lug around my Genelecs everywhere however great they are when used with Dirac.

I tried to find terms of use for the account to see if it is allowed to transfer an account and could not find anything. Please feel free to delete this post if it is not. I was just hoping to make up some of the substantial investment to reinvest into headphones.

I have transferred my license to a separate e-mail account and would handover control over both the Dirac account and the e-mail account.

I am happy to handover the license on a Zoom call in person to demonstrate that my account has all the licensees I claim if people prefer that.

Best regards,
Armin

Flak

Industry Insider
We'll be pleased to reassign your license to your buyer... just ask him to create an account and email [email protected] instructing us to reassign him your license

Top Bottom