• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Confusion about using amplifiers for R3 meta

goodlotion

Hello everyone, let me first make it clear that I am a 20-year-old international student. For my KEF R3 Meta, I used node 130 as the sound source and NAD3045 as the amplifier. This set is derived from focal 906, which I used to use, so don't judge me on this. My back is full of glass Windows, which allows me to lower the curtains when I need to to reduce noise. I want to change to a more suitable amplifier, please recommend. I don't really use node as a streaming media player, but sometimes I use a usb connection to watch movies. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• QQ图片20231012184808.jpg
    QQ图片20231012184808.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 137
OP
G

goodlotion

To make matters worse, there was even a noise, and I wasn't sure where it was coming from, as this had never happened before on the focal 906.

DJNX

From what I can see in the photo, the short distance to the speakers makes it unlikely that you listen too loud, so your current amplifier should be good enough.
If it's making noises, you should contact NAD's technical support.

Top Bottom