• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Closet Cleaning in time for the Holidays

poimandres

Cleaning out my closet in time for the Holidays.

Brand new Beyer 770 250 ohm $110

Brand new Sennheiser HD6XX, also includes Hart Audio HC-5 4 foot interconnect cable (all black) no interconnects cable is also brand new $215

Brand new Monoprice THX887 $215

Slightly used in mint condition Focal Elegia - Sold

All prices in USD, free shipping in the continental US via USPS. Will ship anywhere outside of the continental US at the buyers cost.

Last edited:
OP
P

poimandres

770 Dropped to $100
HD6XX Dropped to $175
THX887 Dropped to $200

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Just a suggestion but Pictures are always helpful for selling stuff. People want to see the item and assess it’s physical condition and verify you actually have the item.

OP
P

poimandres

Thank you however they are all brand new. I could post photos of the outside box.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thank you however they are all brand new. I could post photos of the outside box.
Welp, it’d be helpful for the members to see the actual condition of the gear than the condition of the box.

OP
P

poimandres

Everything has sold, if a mod would please let me know how to close or remove the thread that would be great.

Top Bottom