• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Chromecast Audio and compatible wifi solution for adding a turntable

I use Chromecast Audio to connect a NAS Drive with my FLAC music collection to an integrated amplifier through its optical port. Construction of my home requires I cast music this way and I have decided to add a turntable to the system but that will also need to stream to the amp and I would like to continue having everything go through the CCA. I have looked at the Yamaha Vinyl 500 turntables but I'm under the impression the Yamaha app won't work with CCA. I'd like suggestions about how I end up with a remote turntable that can stream a signal to my Wifi system that could be played via some app through my Chromecast Audio? I want to keep at minimum lossless and better yet WAV signal of that turntable analog streaming to my amp for the best quality.

Top Bottom