• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cambridge Audio Cxa81 fantastc bass but low treble

• Thread starter Deleted member 69599
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 69599

Buongiorno a tutti,

Possiedo delle power and Wilkins 683 e inizialmente avevo abbinato un Rotel 12.
Con questo abbinamento avevo di medio alti super dettagliati e una bella immagine tridimensionale ma mancavano totalmente i bassi.

Ora ho comprato un Cambridge audio cxa 81 e sono molto soddisfatto del suono in generale ma trovo i medio alti specialmente gli alti in secondo piano e con un effetto sonico a volte scuro anche se molto dipende dal tipo di registrazione che uso le differenze si vedono dalla qualità della registrazione più che dal supporto.

L'ambiente è purtroppo piccolo Ho 2,5 m di distanza tra le casse ed il mio punto di ascolto mentre ci sono tre metri e mezzo di distanza fra i due speaker e almeno 30 cm dal muro ........meglio non posso fare....

Ho letto che qualcuno diceva nel vostro blog che questo amplificatore del meglio con la presa USB collegata al computer.

C'è qualcuno che può darmi consigli per migliorare ?
Grazie in anticipo un buon Natale a tutti voi
Craccus.

Translation by Moderator: (Please use English going forward Thank you)

“Good morning everyone, I own some Power and Wilkins 683 and initially I paired them with a Rotel 12. With this combination I had super detailed mid-highs and a nice three-dimensional image but the bass was totally missing. Now I have bought a Cambridge audio cxa 81 and I am very satisfied with the sound in general but I find the mid-highs especially the highs in the background and with a sometimes dark sonic effect although a lot depends on the type of recording I use the differences can be seen from the recording quality more than from the medium. The room is unfortunately small. I have 2.5 m of distance between the speakers and my listening point while there are three and a half meters of distance between the two speakers and at least 30 cm from the wall........better I can not do it.... I read that someone said in your blog that this amplifier is best with the USB plug connected to the computer. Is there anyone who can give me advice on how to improve? Thanks in advance, a merry Christmas to you all Craccus.”

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Deleted member 69599

Thanks for your help, I will certainly use only English in the future

Top Bottom