• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best on ear headphones $150 to $200

dylanmitchell

I am looking for on-ear headphones that don't put pressure on eyeglass frames. Comfort is a priority; $150 to $200 range. Not concerned with sound bleed. Have Etymotic ER4SR, AT M50, and DT770 but also want ear options.

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Assume you want wired, analog, proper on-ear like Koss Porta-Pro. Are you going to use equalization? What is the application? How important is sound quality compared to things like comfort. Do you want to hear background sound?

I use Koss headphones (KSC35, KSC25, Porta-Pro, KPH30i) for cycling, walking, and working out because they tolerate sweat and I can hear cars with them on. Sound is decent, but probably not as good as your (and my) AT M50. I use Bose QC35ii a lot when I don't want a cord and don't want to hear noise. I will switch to QC45 after Amir tests them. I am guessing they are about the same with better battery and connector, and possible some other small surprises.

Top Bottom