• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amir is an audio-gear deinfluencer of sorts ;-)

KSTR

Major Contributor
We’ve all seen those youthful, photogenic people who promote fashions, foods or services to their large followings on TikTok and Instagram.

But now a new breed of “deinfluencers” has arrived, and they’re saying that materialism and overpriced trends are no longer in style. As consumers watch their spending during these inflationary times, this emerging group of social media users is urging people to evaluate whether they really, really need that $185 weighted blanket
[...]

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
That's a really shallow, incomplete way to look at it. Materialism and overpriced trends are no longer in style? Really.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
You never can tell these days with the younger generation. I mean who would have predicted that beards would come back into fashion?
I have no problem with that, or young people. From what I've seen anyways, the most shallow sorts are older people trying to be hip and "young".

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I am not doing that on purpose but if someone put that label on me, I wouldn't mind. :)
Frankly I'm surprised you have not been interviewed for a news article or even a late night show as I have seen done for another electronics guy that created a bit of a position for himself that had never existed before.

Top Bottom