• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

10 X 50W USB Codec Input Audio Amplifier Board - GAB8

orangezero

I'm curious if anyone has any experience or thoughts on this. I had looked into their other 8x50w version, and this one seems similar but couldn't confirm the sound card chip. I believe it reformats everything to 48khz/16bit which would be a dealbreaker for some.

Last I checked, the only way do to atmos in software was with one dolby program which needed a $400 subscription... but I mostly abandoned the idea because there just isn't enough content I can access to make it worthwhile. I'm not sure how this would handle pc gaming. I tend to notice most of what I watch on my pc is youtube and other content which is only 2 channel anyway. I assume via some pc software there would be a way to output 5 channels of left and 5 channels of right, even though wondom told me this isn't possible/supported.

Top Bottom