genelec 8010

1. M

Can someone with some Genelecs compare them to these Bestisan clones, even if for the lols?

I'll even order them and ship them to you. I'd love to see some measurements on these. It seems like the kind of fun project someone on ASR would like to do. I have actually been pleasantly surprised by some other Bestisan (SR02) I have as kitchen speakers and I'd love to see how close these...
  2. M

3x Genelec 8030c, 2x Genelec 8010a

For sale is a complete 5.0 Genelec setup. I have been using this system only a few months for movie and music listening and it is the best system I have ever heard, however at my listening distance of almost 3m from the LCR, I want more output so will be going higher up in the Genelec range. The...
  3. A

Upgrade from Genelec 8010A to 8331 for clearer low end?

Hi there! I've been making music in a small studio with the Genelec 8010A (no subwoofer), and I've been happy with them. However, I was listening to some of my tracks in a pro studio, and I realized that I'm really missing out on low end detail. So I'm considering upgrading to the 8331A, which I...
  4. A

Planning upgrade from MiniDSP DDRC-24 to flex even SHD

Hello everyone, I'm new for this lovely community!There are few desk setup speakers question to ask you! My current setup is Mac> DDRC24> pair of Genelec 8010A, and I am planning to upgrade to flex or even SHD. 1.Does anyone own those? Please tell me your experience! 2.How's big different...
Top Bottom