akg 712 pro

1. K

Example of audible difference between 320 kbps mp3 and flac with 1000+ kbps

I listened to a bunch of music in mp3 and flac on akg-712 pro with fiio 5k and I hear no difference. Am I deaf or do I need something specific?
  2. K

Should I use equalizers?

I have akg-712 pro with Fiio K5 Pro and I wonder should I use an equalizer? I heard some people make them sound "better" but I have no experince with it so I'm not sure, I don't even know which software to use. I found stuff like this - https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq#usage and many...
  3. K

What's the best amp/DAC for akg-712 pro?

I have akg-712 pro with Fiio K5 Pro and I love them but I wonder is it worth to upgrade the amp/DAC? My budget is around 300-500 usd. Those are my first headphones and maybe it's better to save more for another pair of headphones with different sound signature?
  4. T

[EU][WTS] Classic Over-Ear Headphones / Headphone Amp

For sale the following over-ear headphones / headphone amp in excellent condition: 1. Sennheiser HD660s, Price 250 euros 2. Beyerdynamic T1 Gen 1 with sheepskin original pads, Price 300 euros 3. AKG K712 Pro, Price 150 euros 4. AKG K371, Price 70 euros 5. ΙΕΜ Grado gr10e, Price 200 euros...
  5. L

Amp+dac or amp/dac for AKG 712 pro (first time buyer) ~230€ budget [I made a list w/ all my options]

Hello, I just ordered my first pair of real headphones and now I need a Dac and Amp or a dac/amp combo for them. I currently have a bad 25€ amp/dac from amazon for my Sennheiser Momentum. Ideally my budget would be 200€, I spent 160€ for the headphones, I don't really want to spend way more for...
  6. A

AKG K712 Pro Open-Back Reference Studio Headphones $250 -Sold

The K712 PROs are reference, open, over-ear headphones for precise listening, mixing and mastering. Also great for gamming to the wide staging. You can find them on Reverb for $250 dollars https://reverb.com/item/31452614-akg-k712-pro-open-back-reference-studio-headphones The over-ear...
Top Bottom