Search results

1. Nationalizer

YouTube cracks down on ad blockers

I had an Adguard subscription for some years now and that seems to block YT ads without issues.
  2. Nationalizer

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

They launch 5 new products in 6 months. The one you want to buy is already obsolete by that time :))
  3. Nationalizer

Topping A70 Pro HP & Preamp Review

Topping has these dangerous issues over and over again. Burning up your headphones is one, damaging your hearing is another. Why are people still risking this for a few $ cheaper?
  4. Nationalizer

MQA Deep Dive - I published music on tidal to test MQA

$100 they will try to take that ^^ video down.
  5. Nationalizer

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

All electronics work within a tolerance. I've often seen 268V here where I live (nothing burned so far) and just got a power stabilizer just to keep things safe.
  6. Nationalizer

Review and Measurements of CHORD Qutest DAC

3 people in a room: me, a friend and friend's wife. System: Dali Oberon 7 powered by Atoll IN200 Signature, Van den Hul cables. We all agreed Topping D90 MQA sounds a little better than Qutest (we tested them side by side), even though it was hard to choose from. When price also comes into play...
  7. Nationalizer

Review and Measurements of CHORD Qutest DAC

@Sam Spade Strage enough, I also like and own Burson, Audeze and Dali products :) Recently tried some Chinese brand Dac/amps and they are also very good and clean. I guess it's just a great time for Hifi. The only issue with the Qutest I found was the price, compared to the competition.
  8. Nationalizer

Mine came in today. Has a short 1metre power cable, and that's the only "bad" thing I can say about it. Also had an USB cable included (there were people asking about it). Also, it seems my streamer (Atoll MS120) can send "good vibes" via coaxial in the X16. Full unfolding.
  9. Nationalizer

Nope, you can't, everything is out of stock since forever.
  10. Nationalizer

Mine arrives tomorrow. I can tell you guys tomorrow if it comes with a power cable or not :)
  11. Nationalizer

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

@frankh can you try a different computer and USB cable?
  12. Nationalizer

Nobsound, shit or great?

If it sounds like junk and is reliable as junk, it's junk. We don't really need measurements for these.
  13. Nationalizer

Sound card up to $ 300

Just get an external USB DAC with a headphones amplifier. There's really a lot of them for up to $300. Sound cards are things of the past for audiophiles. You will be able to also use it with a laptop and most likely won't suffer from interference with other components in the computer case.
  14. Nationalizer

big DACs vs dedicated desktop dacs - when does it matter?

How they are built is what matters, the quality inside. Make sure you get the features and inputs / outputs you need. Other than that, size doesn't matter.
  15. Nationalizer

big DACs vs dedicated desktop dacs - when does it matter?

It's what's inside that matters (and if you can stick it where you need it). What DAC models are you comparing?
  16. Nationalizer

Different sound tuning for different markets / continents for the same product?

I would very much trust the original designers more than two guys not knowing how to use the solder gun.
Top Bottom