Search results

1. audiovic

Questions about my future setup: Kanto YU6 + turntable

Hi all, I own about 200 vinyls I haven't listened to for at least 20 years. I have decided this situation should stop, and after reading threads on ASR, my planned setup is: Kanto YU6 active speakers (space issue) Rega or Audio Technica or Project entry level turntable My questions are...
  2. audiovic

Recommendation for Bluetooth headphones for music and Teams with ANC

Hi all, I'm working in a noisy environment (open room, open space). I'm essentially having business meetings with Microsoft Teams. I'm using a Plantronics Focus as my main headphone and an Anker Q30 for listening music or white noise to cover my coworkers voices. The main drawbacks of my Focus...
  3. audiovic

Best solution for videoconferencing

Hi all, I'm looking for a better audio quality for videoconferencing solutions like Zoom/Skype/Teams/..., preferably through a DAC but not opposed to USB. A listed a couple of solutions I'm thinking of: - a specialized headset from companies like Jabra or Plantronics (I'm not a big fan of...
  4. audiovic

XLR interface on Linux

Hi all, I plan to buy a brand new mic, ultimately with USB and XLR outputs like Audio Technica AT2005USB or Samson Q2U. My current DAC doesn't include an XLR or Jack input, and my Mobo audio interface is crap. Mainly for video-conferencing, and possibly podcasting/streaming. I'd like USB & XLR...
  5. audiovic

New DAC+Headphone AMP (combo or 2 units) advice Linux compatible

Hi all, I'm fairly new to this audio science and I need to get rid of my dirty PC sound card. I'm currently on Linux Mint 19.2 and no plans to use Windows. I mainly listen to Spotify music (premium account, so MP3 320 kpbs I guess). Maybe Tidal or Kobuz accounts in the future. My spanking new...
Top Bottom