Search results

1. Rotor

Is this the most embarrassing thing you could be caught doing in front of a webcam on the internet?

Hearing the difference between network switches!
  2. Rotor

Tower with good bass extension vs. stand-mount with a sub?

Having only ever had stand-mount speakers, I'm looking for some general comments on the trade-off's between large tower speakers and stand-mount speakers combined with a sub. Specifically, I am considering the following setups to replace my current B&W 706 S2 speakers: - Polk R700 tower with...
  3. Rotor

Topping E50 - Remote Control Performance

I have an E50 DAC and while I am very happy with it overall, I wish the remote was more useful at a greater distance. You have to point it very directly at the DAC and it doesn't work from very far away. I don't know if this is the fault of the unit, the remote, or both, but.... Does anyone...
  4. Rotor

2.1 Setup - Dirac Integration & MiniDSP SHD Options

Hi... I have the following setup ordered: BlueSound Node (digital out) --> E50 DAC --> AUDIOPHONICS AP300-S250NC I want to add Dirac Live and allow for the addition of a sub in the future (with HP/LP filtering). I have the following thoughts based on my research and helpful feedback: - MiniDSP...
  5. Rotor

Tidal Connect -> Dirac -> DAC -> Power Amp | Options & eARC?

Hi all, first post. Glad I found a this reason based site. Thanks for all the great information. Wondering if someone can offer some advice or suggestions: After buying, then returning, an Arcam SA30 (which appeared to do everything I want on paper) I am looking to achieve the setup I mention...
Top Bottom